- Can be applied throughout the complete food supply chain
(post-harvest to retail, farm to fork)
- Applied in:
– dairy farms
– the dry food industry
– the meat industry
– the fish industry
– the fruits and vegetables industry
– the ready-to-eat meals industry
– the snack industry
– other small food production companies
- Disinfection of surfaces, floors, walls, materials.
- Process water disinfection.
- Biofilm removal.
- Disinfection of internal pipe systems (CIP), storage tanks
& bulk transport trucks.
- Surface & critical area disinfection through vaporisation
- Meets standards EN 1276, EN 1650 and EN 13697.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant effective against bacteria, yeast and mold, spores and viruses.
- Effective against Salmonella, E.coli & Listeria.
- Meets standards EN 1276, EN 1650 and EN 13697
- Sustainable and proven to be effective.
- No harmful by-products.
- Free of chlorine, quats and alcohol.
- Biodegradable, splits into water and oxygen.
- Non-corrosive at in-use concentration.
- Long-lasting and controlled effect.
- Removes biofilm and prevents regrowth.
- No rinsing, non-residual.
- Extended re-use of process water.
- No resistance.
- Single-use product.
- Leaves no harmful residue which might compromise the quality of the end product.
- Has no influence on the end product: odourless, colourless and tasteless.
- Shelf-life extension: improves freshness and sell-by date.
Check out our Huwa-San Food & Beverage video!
Watch this video to learn more on our Huwa-San Food & Beverage disinfectant product.
*** Attention: Huwa-San is a biocide and subject to certain laws and regulations per country. As a result, in some countries, our full range isn’t available. Please contact us for more information on our registrations. Use biocides safely. Read the label carefully before usage.